Home

Answers

Endorsements

About Us

News

Resources

Actions

Comments

Contact

coins

COMMENTS

Welcome. This could be the beginning of a meaningful interchange, so go for it. If you want to give it a shot, you can tweet or use the Comments section below and have 160 characters there to say something about what is represented here and your views. Comments will be posted below. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.

We need change!

Your Comment: *

Your Name: *

Your Email Address: *

Your Web Site:

Enter the code displayed in the image *

* Required Fields

Follow @ukortsch on Twitter

"12/16/2019 6:44:39 AM" - Interested applicants should contact us via WhatsApp +16043595922 or via gmail kadrisinvest@aol.com  on

"" - * LOW INTEREST RATE !!  on

"" -   on

"DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR PAY OFF YOUR BILLS??? We give out loans at 2% interest rate. No Credit Checks>> 100% APPROVAL RATE !!" - LOAN OFFER@  on

"12/16/2019 6:41:54 AM" - Interested applicants should contact us via WhatsApp +16043595922 or via gmail kadrisinvest@aol.com  on

"" - * LOW INTEREST RATE !!  on

"" - * 100% APPROVAL RATE !!  on

"" - * GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !!  on

"" - * LOAN APPROVAL IN 60MINS !!  on

"" -   on

"DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR PAY OFF YOUR BILLS??? We give out loans at 2% interest rate. No Credit Checks>>" - LOAN OFFER@  on

"Get Your Urgent Xmas Promo Blank Atm Card Now Contact Email Via:adekulec@gmail.com I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card you can withdraw between $2 000-$3 000 -$5000-$8 800-$12 000-$20 000-$35 000 -$50 000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr adekulec and also on how you are going to get your order.. Order yours today via Email: adekulec@gmail.com." - mone  on 12/15/2019 3:34:03 PM

"12/15/2019 3:26:48 AM" -   on

"" - Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com  on

"" - I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card you can withdraw between $2 000-$3 000 -$5 500-$8 800-$12 000-$20 000-$35 000 -$50 000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your order..  on

"Get Your Urgent Xmas Promo Blank Atm Card Now Contact Email Via:Cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com" - Atm Card  on

"12/13/2019 3:23:03 PM" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"We Bring To You Good News From Hennager Blank ATM Cards And Bitcoin Investments.." - hENNAGER  on

"12/13/2019 8:53:29 AM" - Phone Number:  on

"" - Duration:  on

"" - Amount:  on

"" - Country:  on

"" - Name:  on

"" -   on

"Do you need an urgent financial help? email us via Email: leolobitohelpfunds@hotmail.com with the below info.." - leo lobito  on

"12/12/2019 10:03:51 PM" - IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED  on

"" - Hangout:blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com  on

"" - WHATSAPP CONTACT======>>>>   +1(539) 888-2243   on

"" -   on

"" - WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*  on

"" - +1(539) 888-2243*  on

"" - you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *  on

"" - email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com   on

"" - YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10 000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS  on

"" - spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.  on

"" - worldwide Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50 000  on

"" - We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers  on

"" - GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*  on

"Are you in financial crisis looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?" - blank atm card  on

"Good day everyone! I am Martha Hilton from California ... I want to use this medium to thank Green Field Loan Company for making me smile again .. Thank you for this loan . I have been scammed in the past by several scam companies ..My credit score was bad.. but I finally can breath again today... Thank you Green Field Loan Company for making me a happy woman again .. You can contact them for urgent loans at 3% interest via email: greenefieldloanfinancier@gmail.com and you would be glad you did .. wish you a bless and happy day! " - Martha Hilton  on 12/12/2019 12:46:35 PM

"10.12.2019 14:55:16" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"We Bring To You Good News From Hennager Blank ATM Cards And Bitcoin Investments.." - Hennager  on

"10.12.2019 11:55:09" - He did perfect job he hacks all accounts ranging from (Emails Facebook whatsapp imo skype instagram Phone cloning DMV removal tracking locations background checks Kik etc. he also hacks cell phones cell phone tapping and cloning clears bad driving and criminal records bank transfers locates missing individuals e.t.c. You should contact him and please stop using contacts you see on websites to execute jobs for you you can ask around to find a real hacker.  on

"" - CELL PHONE +16692252253  on

"" - (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM)  on

"" - I figured it all out when my colleague took me to Pavel  on

"They are all scammers they will make you pay after which they will give you an excuse asking you to pay more money they have ripped me of $2000 i promised i was going to expose them." - JAMIE  on

"10.12.2019 03:00:36" - Zenith Loan Firm  on

"" - Jaques Attali  on

"" - Regards  on

"" -   on

"" - Contact us via email info.planetfinance47@gmail.com Or call us +14018591918  on

"" - individuals corporate bodies and companies all over the world.  on

"" - Investments Project Funding and we also give out financial support to  on

"" - approved with 3% interest rate. We offer all kinds of loans   on

"" - bills. Do you need funds to get a business start up apply now and get  on

"Dear Sir/Madam Apply for quick and convenient loan to pay off" - Jaques Attali  on

"09.12.2019 04:56:25" -   on

"" - me through my mail dasinator02@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared please reach  on

"" -   on

"" - didn’t scam me.  on

"" - mail (securehackers01@gmail.com ) for yours. They  on

"" - card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their  on

"" -   on

"" - month. secureblankatmSolution? are real because I got my?  on

"" - their word which says that I can withdraw up $63 000 in a  on

"" - was $10 000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed?  on

"" - recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal?  on

"" - me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have?  on

"" -   on

"" - a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to  on

"" -   on

"" - scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me  on

"" -   on

"" - I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not  on

"" - replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand.  on

"" - Babara securehackers01@gmail.com and I was  on

"" - again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison?  on

"" - 50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer  on

"" -   on

"" - an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it  on

"" - ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment I saw  on

"" - by one Allison babara I thought it was one of the Scammers  on

"" - Well who would have believed this. When I saw a comment  on

"" - I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore  on

"" - MABEL  on

"Do you need an urgent loan to start up a business build a school buy a house or Xmass loan or to clear off your bills ? If yes contact loans-dpt@iifsev.co.za for your loans today.... We offer loans as low as 3%" - Mr Micheal   on 09.12.2019 03:26:41

"08.12.2019 09:51:26" -   on

"" - Zenith Loan Firm  on

"" - Jaques Attali  on

"" - Regards  on

"" - individuals corporate bodies and companies all over the world.  on

"" - Investments Project Funding and we also give out financial support to  on

"" - approved with 3% interest rate. We offer all kinds of loans   on

"" - bills. Do you need funds to get a business start up apply now and get  on

"08.12.2019 04:54:12" - Hennager Peter.   on

"" - TEXT: +1470 203 2639  on

"" - Hangouts: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" - Order yours today via Email: Gmail-Compose mail to: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" - Do contact for more info and also on how you are going to get your order..  on

"" -   on

"" - We can also help you hack into any software you wish or want us to hack into too.  on

"" - Bitcoin Investments  on

"" - $10 000-------------$500  on

"" - $5000---------------$255  on

"" - $2500---------------$155  on

"" - Balance Price  on

"" - Here are the price list for ATM Cards:  on

"" -   on

"" - We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card and bitcoin for you to meet up with those needs of yours and also start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe stores and POS. Our cards has daily withdrawal limit depending on the card balance you order.You can make from $2500 to $50 000.00 In USD And EUR with our Programmed card. Contact us today for your own order at : hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"08.12.2019 03:43:54" - Text & Call or WhatsApp: +16234044993  on

"" - Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90 000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5 000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.  on

"GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +16234044993" - MRS VANESSA  on

"07.12.2019 16:47:16" -   on

"My ex ruined my credit due to his incessant extravagant spending spree I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a credit repair company and I was told that it would take me non less than a year to fix my credit. I was devastated that's a very long time which I can't cope with. I looked online and came across Credit Doctor's contact hit him up and to my greatest surprise my credit was repaired in 4 working days from 486 -810. I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much really. I implore you to contact him on C R E D I T R E B U I L D D O C T O R AT G M A I L D O T C O M for all credit issues. No doubt that he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!" - Ron Robertson  on

"07.12.2019 14:28:57" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"HELLO ThERE i'm leaving this post here to keep my word in recommending this prompt and reliable  hacker QUADHACKED @  GMAIL. COM also for people seeking legit hackers online i was ripped twice  before i contacted this ethical hacker.   I always suspected my ex wife was up to something as soon as i started experiencing financial setbacks my ex wife turned very cold in the house and used to stay out late left the kids and won't even care always lying . once i stopped by her job before calling her she said she was there but she wasn't i knew something was going on .then amy colleague at work introduced me to QUADHACKED @ GMAIL. COM . This hacker assisted me in spying on my ex's phone without any traces i was so amazed when i saw all that my wife has been up to. So many deleted messages and unclad media files exchange with the persons she was cheating with so many emails and deleted whatsapp messages were all downloaded on the mirror device i was spying her from. i could access her call logs whatsapp messages facebook messenger emails and every other social network she's signed on. this helped me a lot though it broke my heart but i'm happy i made that decision. if you need to find out what your spouse has been up to say no more send a message to QUADHACKED @ GMAIL.  COM" - PHILIP GARKOWSKI  on 07.12.2019 07:17:11

"A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or whatsApp +447341966708 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +447341966708 " - Smith Williams  on 04.12.2019 16:43:42

"03.12.2019 18:34:13" - contact our via email at loadedatmcard@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - make up your mind before applying straight deal no biting round the bush this is 100% legit its a one time payment the above prices includes the shipping fee and activation cost we base in USA!  on

"" - limit of $5000 perday cost $500.  on

"" - limit of $4000 perday cost $400.  on

"" - limit of $3000 perday cost $300.  on

"" - limit of $2000 perday cost $200.  on

"" -   on

"" - Here is our price lists and withdrawal limits of each of our cards:  on

"" - introducing our newly designed super intelligent specially programmed blank ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines and cause them to spill out cash the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards we sell the original cards with documents to validate our transactions the card has a maximum daily withdrawal limit of $5000 on ATM machines and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services we are here for you anytime any day.  on

"" -   on

"Do you know you can withdraw free cash from any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card?" - Marvis  on

"A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or whatsApp +447341966708 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +447341966708 " - Smith Williams  on 03.12.2019 16:28:46

"TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. I am James shard by name I live in Arlington United State Of America who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between February last year till January this year but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year 2019 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender whose name is Mr. Texacan Greg gave me 2% loan which amount is $150 000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast....Email: texacangregloanfirm@gmail.com" - JAMES SHARD  on 03.12.2019 04:39:33

"03.12.2019 03:27:45" - Hennager Peter.   on

"" - $5000---------------$255  on

"" - $2500---------------$155  on

"" - Balance Price  on

"" - Here are the price list for ATM Cards:  on

"02.12.2019 19:47:39" - Text Or Whatsapp Us: +1 334 649 6466  on

"" -   on

"Apply now for your personal or business loan with an affordable rate of 3% interest with an 100% Guarantee. Apply now & obtain loan within 48 hours of approval contact the company email:[Happinessloaninvestment120@gmail.com]" - Mr. James Caver  on

"01.12.2019 08:55:35" - Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com  on

"01.12.2019 05:35:12" - Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com  on

"Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 2% It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. We are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to citizens and non-citizens we offer easy personal loans commercial/business loan car loan leasing/equipment finance debt consolidation loan home loan e.t.c.for all citizens and non-citizens with either a good or bad credit history. If you are in need our help email us at financilahome347@gmail.com or whasapp at 2349064895804" - marry  on 30.11.2019 17:36:27

"30.11.2019 11:36:13" - Text or Call or WhatsApp: +16234044993   on

"" - Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com  on

"GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +16234044993" - MRS VANESSA  on

"Hello I am Mr. RichardDuro a private loan lender who gives life time opportunity loans. You need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan for your business? You have been rejected by banks and other financial institutions? Need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? Search no more as we are here to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. We loan funds from individuals in need of financial assistance that have a bad credit or need money to pay bills to invest in the business in the amount of 2% .I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and will offer loan. thank you please contact us today at: richardduro55@yahoo.com or call: (929) 369-1936" - Richard Duro  on 29.11.2019 19:42:17

"29.11.2019 15:09:24" - IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED  on

"" - Hangout:blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com  on

"" - WHATSAPP CONTACT======>>>> +1(539) 888-2243   on

"" - +1(539) 888-2243*  on

"" - email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com   on

"" - spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.  on

"" - We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers  on

"" - GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*  on

"Are you in financial crisis looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?" - Credit card   on

"27.11.2019 15:19:44" - Good day everyone! I am Martha Hilton from California ... I want to use this medium to thank Green Field Loan Company for making me smile again .. Thank you for this loan . I have been scammed in the past by several scam companies ..My credit score was bad.. but I finally can breath again today... Thank you Green Field Loan Company for making me a happy woman again .. You can contact them for urgent loans at 3% interest via email: greenefieldloanfinancier@gmaill.com and you would be glad you did .. wish you a bless and happy day! ..  on

"" - Martha Hilton  on

"" - TYPES OF LOAN WE RENDER;  on

"" - loan offer with 3% interest..  on

"" - Here comes an Opportunity for you to apply for a 48 hours guaranteed  on

"" - ARE YOU FINANCIALLY DROWNED?  on

"" - DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN THAT WILL REACH YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS?  on

"" -   on

"GREENE-FIELD LOAN GOVERNMENT APPROVED AND LICENSED LOAN COMPANY" - Greene Field  on

"Getting a visa / MasterCard just got easier you can now apply for blank cards with valid card numbers now from us and get $10000 weekly. Contact blankcard001@gmail.com or WhatsApp +13055495116 to get more information about the cards " - Carla Elliott   on 21.11.2019 19:49:03

"I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee atm blank card & we both confirmed it really works without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from guarantee atm blank card then here is their EMAIL via: swave842@gmail.com" - BLANK ATM  on 20.11.2019 04:08:43

"18.11.2019 01:14:32" -   on

"Hello everyone my name is LAURA i want to share with you how i got a blank atm card that changed my life. I saw a post of a man who got atm card from a guy called Nico i decided to contact him he told me how the card works i gave him a try i received the card 4 days later i went to the atm and to my greatest surprise i was able to withdraw $2 500 that day i was so happy because life has been so misearable for me Until now am still using the card and i have been able to withdraw $65 000. Thanks to Nico blank card.i now have a business of my own a car and a house of my own my family is happy and living well. Am sharing this here because of those who might be in need of it.He is the best guy that sell blank atm card you guys need to give him a try belive me he is real and he is a genius you can contact him at... HACKERNICO232@GMAIL.COM for yours." - laura hatton  on

"16.11.2019 09:34:22" -   on

"" - wrightjames931@gmail.com  on

"" - Skype;  on

"" - Wright   on

"" - Regards   on

"" -   on

"" - We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. wrightjames931@gmail.com  on

"" - 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.  on

"" - 7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760  on

"" - 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.  on

"" - 5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.  on

"" - 4. Age: One Year One Month  on

"" - 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.  on

"" - 2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).  on

"" - 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)  on

"" - DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:  on

"" -   on

"" - The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760   on

"" -   on

"" - We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable below is our instrument description.  on

"" -   on

"" - We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading Discounting signature project (s) such as Aviation Agriculture Petroleum Telecommunication construction of Dams Bridges Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.  on

"" - WE OFFER LEASE BG SBLC AND MTN  on

"11/12/2019 3:25:23 AM" - Email blankatmmastercard7@gmail.com blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com Add me on whatsapp +15398882243 for more info.  on

"" -   on

"" - We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50 000 spending limit in stores. and also if you in need of any other cyber hacking services we are here for you at any time any day. emailblankatmmastercard7@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment add me on whatsapp +1(539) 888-2243 for more info.  on

"" -   on

"We Bring To You Good News From Blank ATM master Cards And Bitcoin Investments.." - blank atm card  on

"i'm using this opportunity  to recommend and and show my gratitude  to the professional hacker Quadhacked@gmail.com .after being scammed by fakes in trying to hack my so called cheat of a husband Because i knew he was cheating but he was so smart i couldn't pin a thing on him. we were going through hard times almost before our divorce  and my husband was always insecure and jealous  the hacker helped me hacked my husband and i was able to clone his phone successfully granting me unlimited access to his mails whatsapp and Facebook messenger getting messages from 6 months past and even deleted messages and mails i was able to gather all the information and messages i needed. i was also able to recover all my lost funds also  from the  hackers that ripped  me off  before i contacted QUADHACKED. All thanks to QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM . REACH OUT FOR VARIOUS HACKING EXPLOITS. now you can stop being curious and know what you spouses or kids are up to " - YERRI CHRIST  on 11/8/2019 5:32:16 AM

"11/7/2019 6:04:40 AM" - Text or Call or WhatsApp: +16234044993   on

"" - Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com  on

"GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +16234044993" - ANNABEL MICHAEL  on

"11/6/2019 5:07:07 PM" -   on

"" - When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................  on

"" - Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)  on

"" - Business loan....... Company loan.............. etc  on

"" - Student loan.......... Business startup loan  on

"" - Home loan............. Business loan........ Debt loan.......  on

"" - They offer loan like   on

"" - Media term loan (10_20)   on

"" - Long term loan (20_40)   on

"" - Short term loan (5_10years)   on

"" -   on

"" - They offer all kind of categories of loan they  on

"" -   on

"" - Hello my dear people I am Linda McDonald currently living in Austin Texas USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success and most banks declined my credit do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan   on

"HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY" - Linda Mark  on

"11/6/2019 10:29:50 AM" - Emailblankatmmastercard7@gmail.com         blankatmmasterusa@gmail.comAdd me on whatsapp +1(539) 888-2243 for more info.website:https://blankatmmastercard.wixsite.com/creditunionorg  on

"" - +1(539) 888-2243 for more info.  on

"" - you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment add me on  whatsapp   on

"" - emailblankatmmastercard7@gmail.com  on

"" - We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50 000 spending limit in stores. and also if you in need of any other cyber hacking services we are here for you at any time any day.   on

"" -   on

"Its been a very tough 3 years after I got outta jail as I'm unable to get a good job for myself. I got turned down after every background and criminal check. This was really hard on me as I'm barely keeping my head above water. I ran into a buddy of mine who was an ex-inmate as well he told me about a hacker who helped him with expunging criminal records and fixing credit I did contact the hacker on (H A C K K I N G Z E U S @ G M A I L . C O M ) and he was able to remove my criminal records and increase my credit within a week. No long talk He's the best." - Tom  on 11/5/2019 3:25:23 AM

"11/4/2019 9:25:11 AM" - brianloancapital@gmail.com  on

"" - Call/Text +1(209)643-7283   on

"" - Hillson Brian Christopher   on

"" - Yours Faithfully   on

"" -   on

"" - We are certified reliable powerful fast and dynamic with no credit check and offers a 100% guarantee loans and finances   on

"" - * Venture capital and many more.  on

"" - * Hotels Loans * Refinancing Loans  on

"" - * Truck Loans * Car Loans  on

"" - * Education loans * Debt consolidation loans  on

"" - * Home loans * Farm Loans  on

"" - * Personal loans * Business loans  on

"" - Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need loan to buy refinance or renovate your home? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? BRIAN CAPITAL LOANS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings  on

"" -   on

"" - We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $3 000.00 to $600 000 000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Call/Text +1(209)643-7283 Email: brianloancapital@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - XMAS IS HERE AGAIN DO NOT BE LEFT OUT APPLY FOR ALL KINDS OF XMAS LOAN WITH US TODAY! XMAS FREE GIFTS PACKAGE FOR INTERESTED CLIENTS   on

"" - WE OFFER AFFORDABLE LOAN BUSINESS/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOANS WORLDWIDE BY Call/Text +1(209)643-7283 Email brianloancapital@gmail.com  on

"" - United States of America  on

"11/4/2019 7:10:49 AM" - IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED  on

"" - Hangout:blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com  on

"" - WHATSAPP CONTACT======>>>>   +1(539) 888-2243   on

"" - +1(539) 888-2243*  on

"" - email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com   on

"" - spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.  on

"" - We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers  on

"" - GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*  on

"BLANK ATM MASTERAre you in financial crisis looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?" - blank atm card  on

"11/1/2019 5:23:22 AM" -   on

"I hired the service of King Zeus the hacker to hack into my home cctv camera in order to monitor the affairs of our maid and how she treats my children. He was able to hack into the cctv within a day and to my greatest surprise I found out that my husband has been cheating on me with our maid. I've never been this hurt but at the same time I'm glad I have proofs of his infidelity now. Just writing this to appreciate King Zeus for his professional hack and you can call +1 - 407 - 900 - 6299 if you need his services." - Patti Leclerc  on

"10/31/2019 9:20:42 PM" - (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +447341966708  on

"A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or whatsApp +447341966708 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours" - Raina Carla  on

"10/31/2019 7:18:04 PM" -   on

"" - hello everyone my name is veronica gomez im from US texas i came to share a great testimony of how God has blessed me with the blank atm card I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting {ultimatehackersworlds@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5 000 instant per day & was credited with$50 000 000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card after 2 working days i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card in the nearest atm marching amd it work's after the agent left.this is not scam This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are God sent to help the needs and they are from USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: ultimatehackersworlds@gmail.com ..you can still reach him on hangout may God bless this hackers Amen  on

"" - veronica gomez  on

"10/30/2019 10:33:29 PM" - BLANK ATM MASTER  on

"" - This past 4 weeks I have made over $41 000 trading binary option with the amazing strategy of Mr Walsh lahey in binary/forex trading I know as a trader you are wondering how possible this is. Well do right by yourself by contacting him as well to enjoy this amazing opportunity;  sheaelton@gmail. com. I hope others benefit too.  on

"" - +1(539) 888-2243 for more info.  on

"" - Let's not confuse investing with gambling binary option is a big