Home

Answers

Endorsements

About Us

News

Resources

Actions

Comments

Contact

coins

COMMENTS

Welcome. This could be the beginning of a meaningful interchange, so go for it. If you want to give it a shot, you can tweet or use the Comments section below and have 160 characters there to say something about what is represented here and your views. Comments will be posted below. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.

We need change!

Your Comment: *

Your Name: *

Your Email Address: *

Your Web Site:

Enter the code displayed in the image *

* Required Fields

Follow @ukortsch on Twitter

"17.01.2020 07:47:25" -   on

"" - Best Regards..  on

"" -   on

"" - penalties no matter your financial score just a Valid ID house address and you will be approved a loan. If you are a serious and ambitious person and wishes to apply for a loan contact us today at Email: unityfinancialhelp@gmail.com. Whatsapp: +919811787914  on

"Hello am a private loan lender fully registered and licensed i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%. I give out loan to public and private individuals.For more information contact us for Personal loan Business loan Home Loans etc we got you covered. Please only serious and genuine people should apply no early repayment " - paul heinz  on

"15.01.2020 16:50:08" - wrightjames931@gmail.com  on

"" - Skype;  on

"" - Wright   on

"" - Regards   on

"" -   on

"" - We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. wrightjames931@gmail.com  on

"" - 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.  on

"" - 7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760  on

"" - 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.  on

"" - 5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.  on

"" - 4. Age: One Year One Month  on

"" - 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.  on

"" - 2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).  on

"" - 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)  on

"" - DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:  on

"" -   on

"" - The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760   on

"" -   on

"" - We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable below is our instrument description.  on

"" -   on

"" - We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading Discounting signature project (s) such as Aviation Agriculture Petroleum Telecommunication construction of Dams Bridges Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.  on

"" - WE OFFER LEASE BG SBLC AND MTN  on

"15.01.2020 03:37:02" - Contact Via web site.. https://cryptoatmhacker1.yolasite.com/   on

"" - I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card you can withdraw between $2 000-$3 000 -$5 500-$8 800-$12 000-$20 000-$35 000 -$50 000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your Card Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com  on

"Get Your Urgent Blank Atm Card Now To Pay Your Debt And Start A Good Life Contact Email Via:Cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com" - Atm Card  on

"Having a poor credit score is one big problem i will never wise to have again well with anonymousmaskhat@gmail. com am safe when it comes to fixing poor credit to Good credit. This hacker has really saved me and am happy to tell you all to contact the best @ anonymousmaskhat@gmail. com " - John Stolt  on 1/14/2020 12:07:33 PM

"1/12/2020 10:33:24 PM" -   on

"" - I’ve been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from mr jonathan & we both confirmed it really works without no delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card don't hesitate to contact him through his email address: mr.jonathanshawell@gmail.com  on

"IT WORKS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!! JUST LOCATE AN ATM MACHINE!!!" - joe donald  on

"Something just happened to me which I’ll never forget in my life. Since I got in touch with Credit Rebuild Doctor on C R E D I T R E B U I L D D O C T O R A T G M A I L . C O M my credit report has been permanently fixed on all 3 credit bureaus within a short period of time. The hack was done as he promised and my score was raised to 790. He deleted the negative collection items on my report and I qualified for the quicken loans as well as in my new house." - Deontay Page  on 1/9/2020 9:32:41 AM

"1/8/2020 1:14:26 PM" - You can call me Venita All honour to God almighty i am really overwelmed right now about willing loan company this loan company gave me hope when all hope was lost after been frustrated by some other fake loan firms who promise to give me a loan but failed me after all but this loan company redefined me and give a loan so i deem it necessary to testify about it to people out there who wants a loan too can make use of this opportunity and to also avoid been scammed like i was initially . I am grateful oh lord and i have come online to lead ypur people to the right part which is the AMEIR MILLER LOAN FOUNDATION that changed my story from pains to success and from sorrow to favour theameirmillerfinancialoffice@gmail.com ameirmillerclassicloaninstitute@yahoo.com ameirmillerfinancialinstitute@gmail.com   on

"" - VENITA   on

"1/7/2020 9:35:54 PM" -   on

"1/6/2020 3:10:00 PM" -   on

"Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com" - Hennager  on

"1/6/2020 5:29:15 AM" - Whatsaap: +15202007610  on

"" - email: illuminatibrotherhood113@gmail.com  on

"" - if interested just email us.  on

"" - and rich and also be entitled to million dollars ($1 000 000).  on

"" - that the great Illuminati wants to admit and makes wealthy famous  on

"" - today to be among the 10 lucky persons  on

"" - Make a right and positive choice for this chance of opportunity for you  on

"" - GRAB THIS LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY TODAY  on

"" - jeffjerry  on

"1/5/2020 3:24:42 PM" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"We Bring To You Good News From Hennager Blank ATM Cards And Bitcoin Investments.." - Hennager  on

"1/4/2020 2:14:42 PM" -   on

"1/1/2020 6:48:43 PM" -   on

"1/1/2020 4:52:02 AM" -   on

"Don't start off the new year in debts and bad credit. Contact HACKKINGZEUS@GMAIL.COM to fix your bad credit and pay off your debts the same way he did mine in a week. I'm testifying to his excellent service. He's one of the few good ones out there. Happy New Year!" - Gail Daniels  on

"I want to testify about Swave blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how swave hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90 000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5 000 USD daily. Swave is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. Email: swave842@gmail.com " - KENNEDY  on 12/23/2019 5:40:06 AM

"My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about Mr.Harry hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Harry is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (harrylee62@live.com)for how to get it and its cost and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self.. " - GARY  on 12/21/2019 1:22:26 AM

"My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about Mr.Harry hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Harry is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (harrylee62@live.com)for how to get it and its cost and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self.. " - GARY  on 12/21/2019 1:20:45 AM

"12/16/2019 6:44:39 AM" - Interested applicants should contact us via WhatsApp +16043595922 or via gmail kadrisinvest@aol.com  on

"" - * LOW INTEREST RATE !!  on

"" -   on

"DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR PAY OFF YOUR BILLS??? We give out loans at 2% interest rate. No Credit Checks>> 100% APPROVAL RATE !!" - LOAN OFFER@  on

"12/16/2019 6:41:54 AM" - Interested applicants should contact us via WhatsApp +16043595922 or via gmail kadrisinvest@aol.com  on

"" - * LOW INTEREST RATE !!  on

"" - * 100% APPROVAL RATE !!  on

"" - * GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !!  on

"" - * LOAN APPROVAL IN 60MINS !!  on

"" -   on

"DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR PAY OFF YOUR BILLS??? We give out loans at 2% interest rate. No Credit Checks>>" - LOAN OFFER@  on

"Get Your Urgent Xmas Promo Blank Atm Card Now Contact Email Via:adekulec@gmail.com I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card you can withdraw between $2 000-$3 000 -$5000-$8 800-$12 000-$20 000-$35 000 -$50 000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr adekulec and also on how you are going to get your order.. Order yours today via Email: adekulec@gmail.com." - mone  on 12/15/2019 3:34:03 PM

"12/15/2019 3:26:48 AM" -   on

"" - Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com  on

"" - I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card you can withdraw between $2 000-$3 000 -$5 500-$8 800-$12 000-$20 000-$35 000 -$50 000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your order..  on

"Get Your Urgent Xmas Promo Blank Atm Card Now Contact Email Via:Cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com" - Atm Card  on

"12/13/2019 3:23:03 PM" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"We Bring To You Good News From Hennager Blank ATM Cards And Bitcoin Investments.." - hENNAGER  on

"12/13/2019 8:53:29 AM" - Phone Number:  on

"" - Duration:  on

"" - Amount:  on

"" - Country:  on

"" - Name:  on

"" -   on

"Do you need an urgent financial help? email us via Email: leolobitohelpfunds@hotmail.com with the below info.." - leo lobito  on

"12/12/2019 10:03:51 PM" - IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED  on

"" - Hangout:blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com  on

"" - WHATSAPP CONTACT======>>>>   +1(539) 888-2243   on

"" -   on

"" - WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*  on

"" - +1(539) 888-2243*  on

"" - you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *  on

"" - email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com   on

"" - YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10 000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS  on

"" - spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.  on

"" - worldwide Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50 000  on

"" - We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers  on

"" - GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*  on

"Are you in financial crisis looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?" - blank atm card  on

"Good day everyone! I am Martha Hilton from California ... I want to use this medium to thank Green Field Loan Company for making me smile again .. Thank you for this loan . I have been scammed in the past by several scam companies ..My credit score was bad.. but I finally can breath again today... Thank you Green Field Loan Company for making me a happy woman again .. You can contact them for urgent loans at 3% interest via email: greenefieldloanfinancier@gmail.com and you would be glad you did .. wish you a bless and happy day! " - Martha Hilton  on 12/12/2019 12:46:35 PM

"10.12.2019 14:55:16" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"10.12.2019 11:55:09" - He did perfect job he hacks all accounts ranging from (Emails Facebook whatsapp imo skype instagram Phone cloning DMV removal tracking locations background checks Kik etc. he also hacks cell phones cell phone tapping and cloning clears bad driving and criminal records bank transfers locates missing individuals e.t.c. You should contact him and please stop using contacts you see on websites to execute jobs for you you can ask around to find a real hacker.  on

"" - CELL PHONE +16692252253  on

"" - (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM)  on

"" - I figured it all out when my colleague took me to Pavel  on

"They are all scammers they will make you pay after which they will give you an excuse asking you to pay more money they have ripped me of $2000 i promised i was going to expose them." - JAMIE  on

"10.12.2019 03:00:36" - Zenith Loan Firm  on

"" - Jaques Attali  on

"" - Regards  on

"" -   on

"" - Contact us via email info.planetfinance47@gmail.com Or call us +14018591918  on

"" - individuals corporate bodies and companies all over the world.  on

"" - Investments Project Funding and we also give out financial support to  on

"" - approved with 3% interest rate. We offer all kinds of loans   on

"" - bills. Do you need funds to get a business start up apply now and get  on

"Dear Sir/Madam Apply for quick and convenient loan to pay off" - Jaques Attali  on

"09.12.2019 04:56:25" -   on

"" - me through my mail dasinator02@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared please reach  on

"" -   on

"" - didn’t scam me.  on

"" - mail (securehackers01@gmail.com ) for yours. They  on

"" - card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their  on

"" -   on

"" - month. secureblankatmSolution? are real because I got my?  on

"" - their word which says that I can withdraw up $63 000 in a  on

"" - was $10 000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed?  on

"" - recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal?  on

"" - me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have?  on

"" -   on

"" - a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to  on

"" -   on

"" - scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me  on

"" -   on

"" - I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not  on

"" - replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand.  on

"" - Babara securehackers01@gmail.com and I was  on

"" - again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison?  on

"" - 50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer  on

"" -   on

"" - an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it  on

"" - ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment I saw  on

"" - by one Allison babara I thought it was one of the Scammers  on

"" - Well who would have believed this. When I saw a comment  on

"" - I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore  on

"" - MABEL  on

"Do you need an urgent loan to start up a business build a school buy a house or Xmass loan or to clear off your bills ? If yes contact loans-dpt@iifsev.co.za for your loans today.... We offer loans as low as 3%" - Mr Micheal   on 09.12.2019 03:26:41

"08.12.2019 09:51:26" -   on

"" - Zenith Loan Firm  on

"" - Jaques Attali  on

"" - Regards  on

"" - individuals corporate bodies and companies all over the world.  on

"" - Investments Project Funding and we also give out financial support to  on

"" - approved with 3% interest rate. We offer all kinds of loans   on

"" - bills. Do you need funds to get a business start up apply now and get  on

"08.12.2019 04:54:12" - Hennager Peter.   on

"" - TEXT: +1470 203 2639  on

"" - Hangouts: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" - Order yours today via Email: Gmail-Compose mail to: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" - Do contact for more info and also on how you are going to get your order..  on

"" -   on

"" - We can also help you hack into any software you wish or want us to hack into too.  on

"" - Bitcoin Investments  on

"" - Account top-up  on

"" - Removing of name from debit record and criminal   on

"" - Walmart Transfer  on

"" - $10 000-------------$500  on

"" - $5000---------------$255  on

"" - $2500---------------$155  on

"" - Balance Price  on

"" - Here are the price list for ATM Cards:  on

"" -   on

"" - We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card and bitcoin for you to meet up with those needs of yours and also start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe stores and POS. Our cards has daily withdrawal limit depending on the card balance you order.You can make from $2500 to $50 000.00 In USD And EUR with our Programmed card. Contact us today for your own order at : hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"08.12.2019 03:43:54" - Text & Call or WhatsApp: +16234044993  on

"" - Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90 000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5 000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.  on

"GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +16234044993" - MRS VANESSA  on

"07.12.2019 16:47:16" -   on

"My ex ruined my credit due to his incessant extravagant spending spree I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a credit repair company and I was told that it would take me non less than a year to fix my credit. I was devastated that's a very long time which I can't cope with. I looked online and came across Credit Doctor's contact hit him up and to my greatest surprise my credit was repaired in 4 working days from 486 -810. I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much really. I implore you to contact him on C R E D I T R E B U I L D D O C T O R AT G M A I L D O T C O M for all credit issues. No doubt that he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!" - Ron Robertson  on

"07.12.2019 14:28:57" - Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Hennager Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from me at: hennager4040@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"HELLO ThERE i'm leaving this post here to keep my word in recommending this prompt and reliable  hacker QUADHACKED @  GMAIL. COM also for people seeking legit hackers online i was ripped twice  before i contacted this ethical hacker.   I always suspected my ex wife was up to something as soon as i started experiencing financial setbacks my ex wife turned very cold in the house and used to stay out late left the kids and won't even care always lying . once i stopped by her job before calling her she said she was there but she wasn't i knew something was going on .then amy colleague at work introduced me to QUADHACKED @ GMAIL. COM . This hacker assisted me in spying on my ex's phone without any traces i was so amazed when i saw all that my wife has been up to. So many deleted messages and unclad media files exchange with the persons she was cheating with so many emails and deleted whatsapp messages were all downloaded on the mirror device i was spying her from. i could access her call logs whatsapp messages facebook messenger emails and every other social network she's signed on. this helped me a lot though it broke my heart but i'm happy i made that decision. if you need to find out what your spouse has been up to say no more send a message to QUADHACKED @ GMAIL.  COM" - PHILIP GARKOWSKI  on 07.12.2019 07:17:11

"A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or whatsApp +447341966708 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours (email: atmmachine321@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +447341966708 " - Smith Williams  on 04.12.2019 16:43:42

"03.12.2019 18:34:13" - contact our via email at loadedatmcard@gmail.com  on

"" -   on

"" - make up your mind before applying straight deal no biting round the bush this is 100% legit its a one time payment the above prices includes the shipping fee and activation cost we base in USA!  on

"" - limit of $5000 perday cost $500.  on

"" - limit of $4000 perday cost $400.  on

"" - limit of $3000 perday cost $300.  on

"" - limit of $2000 perday cost $200.  on

"" -   on

"" - Here is our price lists and withdrawal limits of each of our cards:  on

"" - introducing our newly designed super intelligent specially programmed blank ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines and cause them to spill out cash the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards we sell the original cards with documents to validate our transactions the card has a maximum daily withdrawal limit of $5000 on ATM machines and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services we are here for you anytime any day.  on

"" -   on

"Do you know you can withdraw free cash from any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card?" - Marvis  on